Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have discovered Instagram!

No, no, I did not invent it! I just decided to explore.

As of recently, I have been using twitter heavily and find it more interesting than Facebook. You get the news faster and you rarely read soppy stories of your "friends". It is as good as watching the breaking news but in text.

So whilst using twitter, a lot of tweeps (twitter peeps (people)) have been using instagram and their picture looks fabulous. I have been seeing it for months but only a couple of days ago i decided to explore and found out that I am an excellent photographer. Pakai iPhone pun gambaq nampaq chun!

Instagram has predefined effects that you can use on your pictures to make them look retro. Any shit picture you take will look like a professional shot with the effects. The picture is also stored on your phone if you use an iPhone. I was told that android does not have the app but there are substitutes.

I know I may be a little bit behind technology but I got there nevertheless. Lol.

Quote from a Tamil actor "Simbu" "yaaru muthalle varuthu mukkiyam ille, yaaru latest-a varathu thaan mukkiyam" literally translated to say "it is not important who comes first but who comes the latest (as in new/gempaq/the shit)

Here are some pics with instagram:

P.S. I am not a fan of Simbu! If you understand sarcasm then you get the joke.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: