Wednesday, September 03, 2008

From the Belly

Hello once again my ardent fans, or one or two of you....okay let's just be real...hello me...cuz it seems that i may the only one who reads my blog. Anyway, nothing much has happened since yesterday. Which brings me to the question; do bloggers blog everyday? I mean, i am no political blogger but those non political bloggers, do they actually blog everyday? What's so interesting to blog about? ah, nevermind...

speaking about political bloggers, there is so much to blog about Malaysian politics. I mean to those fans of Tamil dramas, I suggest you start paying attention to more Malaysian Politics. It is more interesting and the plot thickens every day. Imagine dramas like "Chitti", "Annamalai", etc are no match to our politics. Especially with Pakatan threatening to be the new government come September 16th.

At times i feel that our politics and politicians have become the laughing stock of other countries. It is blatantly obvious that the politicians are making a mockery of the people. Sometimes I feel that these politicians are thinking that the people of this blessed country are so stupid to realise their wrongdoings. They talk so much cock that you feel like screaming your lungs out, out of frustration.

I would love to blog more about politics people but i believe i need to stop here as i already feel nauseated speaking about the politics of this country. Maybe i will continue writing once i feel much better and less disgusted. Please do drop by and drop some comments too. Thanks.

3 comments:

vickn3s said...

dude, i dont politics too but i still have material to blog about...dun care about the hit and the daily visitor, my 2 cents is as long as u keep it active and update atleast sumthg like " my dog gave birth to 3 puppies" or "buka puasa at tgif with dsai".. as long as there is something to feed the readers, they will be satisfied to visit ur site and drop by more often. well im not a problogger or wat, but its wat i had surveyed and doing lor..u can write just about anything, maybe about sri slapping philip pinfold or justin resigned and u felt much relieved..lolz

-m3- said...

LOL...guess u r not the only one who read ur blog..I do too and seems vicknes have dropped by too...

Cheers!

Vixstarr said...

lol...maybe more in the future...i need substance!