Monday, February 21, 2005

non accidental blog 2

yea yea...i am running out of ideas for my topic...but hey...at least their not lame....well not really...anyway...as i said in my previous post, the weekend lasted all of 2 seconds and its monday already...the weekends were cool, spent time with my woman...i cooked on sunday and almost started a fire and hurt myself cooking which proves that every kitchen should come with a restraining order to keep me 100 feet away from stoves...my room is still hot as hell but i somehow slept well last night and actually woke up in time for work....am at work now and it is boring as usual...while everyone is working i am blogging...i still can't believe i am blogging and i do not know who am i writting this for...maybe it is just my passion to write bullshit for bigger bulshitters...i could be a role model...okay...i am swaying now...alright back to the topic...oh wait the phone is ringing...ok nevermind...the user hung up...where was i...oh yea...did i mention my room is hot as hell... :D...i even wonder if anyone bothers reading this...i mean come on...i send out this page to all of 3 people...who actually know what is going on in my life...and why am i still blogging...this damn thing is an addiction...i cannot control my self...thats what drugs are about i guess...they don't benefit u but yet u do it...u know...i really wish i could type properly...u know like spelling out "you' with a proper Y.O.U instead of just "U", thanks to all the chatting bullshit i have now succumbed to geek speak...soon i would be writting with numbers in my text claiming their alphabets u know like if i spell out my nick in "G33K" it would be "\/><57422" which translates to Vixstarr....yea i know i know...my MSN nick is that...and i get people coming to me and asking...hey vick...what are those numbers in ur name...i would love to answer...the amount of seconds it would take for me to get over there and smack u with a cue stick...but then i politely explain to them what it means...and they're like "riiiiighhttttt".... do u even remember why am i speaking about all this...i can like go on typing for ages....should put a stop here and continue later or should i just continue typing till my fingers get numb and claim a medical leave cuz i cannot do work,...i think i have carpal tunnel already...i mean seeing the way i type with my wrists resting on the desk...i wonder if insuarance covers that...alright...think i will stop here and 3/\/73274/\/ (ENTERTAIN) u guys later......oh yea...if u blokes din notice...accidental is spelt wrongly in my previous post topic ...

5 comments:

sbd18 said...

sigh...told u to come back to capricorn project...lol...wouldn't be so boring would it...on second thought it might...lol...but u'll have better stuff to blog about...=P

Vixstarr said...

i'll have better stuff to bitch about u mean...

sbd18 said...

don't they mean the same? =)

Namzar said...

Hmm.... who else is blogging eh, this is just like frenster, just need one person to start it going, know what I wonder what Kana would say in his blog , haha its killin me thinkin how atrocious his english was or is n to read his blog I would puke blood n die twice over

Vixstarr said...

yes...thank u guys for making me the accidental blogger....Kana would not be blogging...he would be clogging the servers